Insurance is not like buying groceries or a new shirt. You are buying a promise of protection for your financial well-being, but how do you know that you are making good choices? Maybe you should ask an independent insurance agent for advice.
A local independent agent has the fiduciary responsibility to be your advocate. That means your personal agent places your interests above their own, AND over the interest of the insurance company. Your local agent works for you and can answer your questions without the influence of an insurance company.
Why Should You Hire an Independent Agent?
- CHOICE – Our local agents compare insurance quotes with different companies at your request Licensed agents do the shopping. You do the saving.
- CONSULTANT – Insurance is not just about finding a price you can afford; it is also about making certain you are covered for your needs. Your personal agent helps you find a blend of price, coverage, and service for your budget. Allowing you, to customize your policy, based on your unique needs.
- ADVOCATE – If you have a billing or claim concern your agent can be your advocate. They can work with the insurance company on your behalf to help you get the most out of your insurance policy.
- LOCAL – Independent agents are your neighbors who are familiar with common risks in the area. They are involved in the community, donating to local organizations, and buying from other local businesses.
- LISTEN – Your agent serves as a sounding board. Should you file a claim or not? They provide unbiased advice, other solutions, and quotes at your request. Just ask!
Britton and Britton Insurance can help you through all stages of your life! Moving from a college dorm to buying a new home, getting married, renovating your kitchen, adding a teen driver to your auto policy, or looking to cover that secondary waterfront home. Put Britton and Britton Insurance to work for you.