With Britton and Britton Insurance, you can rent your property to tenants without worry. We work with you to create a policy that covers exactly what you need it to.

Single Family and Duplex Insurance

We provide coverage plans for all types of rental properties, including single family homes, multi-family spaces, duplexes, three- and fourplex and even apartment buildings. Regardless of the number of tenants you’re renting to, you want your property to be protected.

We understand the importance of your investment, and the risks you take when choosing tenants. That’s why we help you put together options that cover your expenses in the event of damage.

residential one story house icon

What Does Landlord Insurance Cover?

For non-commercial landlords who own single- to four-family properties, landlord protection insurance includes property damage insurance, liability protection, and also helps cover you on unique liabilities.

Wrongful Eviction or Entry

Lawsuits claiming wrongful or illegal eviction can be a headache, to say the least. Wrongful entry is a difficult legal battle to face. Don’t let the expenses of fighting these charges cause even more anxiety. Let us help cover the cost with your landlord insurance policy.

Repair and Rebuilding Costs

With your landlord insurance policy through Britton and Britton, you can get up to 25% more than the limit actually stated in your policy. If you make a claim of major or total loss to your rental property, we offer an option to extend dwelling coverage to help pay for repairs or rebuilding costs above and beyond your initial policy amount.

Short-Term Rental Coverage

Not all homeowners or landlord insurance policies cover short term rentals. Britton and Britton Insurance bridges this gap with coverage options for short term rentals, whether you’re the tenant, or the landlord.

Customize Your Plan to Suit Your Needs

Depending on your property or tenants, you might need additional coverage options. You could also potentially remove some options from your policy.

At Britton and Britton Insurance, we’d love to help you customize your landlord insurance policy for exactly your needs. That way, you can save money on the options you don’t need, and prevent loss with options that can protect your investment.

Additional Coverage Options

One of our popular coverage options includes personal injury liability coverage. Using these options provides you with protection from personal injury claims. You can also opt to be protected against libel and slander as part of your policy with us.

apartment rental icon

Get in touch with your Britton and Britton agent to start discussing a customized plan that’s perfect for your needs!