You’ve worked hard to grow your business from scratch. Whether you are the only employee or manage a team – you want to make sure there is an insurance plan in place.
Restaurant, Deli, Coffee Shop, and Tavern owners face more exposures than the average business owner. From the chopping of vegetables and pouring of the wine, to the moment your patrons leave satisfied; you need insurance hazard protection.
With coverages tailored to meet the needs of the hospitality and restaurant industry we can help keep your business and reputation as remarkable as the experience your patrons enjoy. Contact us to customize your restaurant insurance quote with your preferences.
What Insurance do I need for a Restaurant?
- Property Insurance – Building, cooking equipment, office equipment, furniture, contents. Aside from natural disasters such as windstorm, hail, or hurricane; one of the most threatening hazards to a restaurant is fire from the kitchen
- Liability Exposure – Helps protect you against slip and falls and/or other bodily injury or property damage claims
- Liquor Liability Insurance – Can help protect against a claim as a consequence of someone getting drunk and causing injuries and/or property damages
- Business Auto Insurance – If you have a commercial vehicle, employees run errands for the business or you have valet parking; commercial auto insurance may be necessary
- Workers Compensation – Common injuries that are suffered from employees are cuts, burns, heavy lifting, or trip and falls
- Product Liability Insurance – Kitchen cleanliness, food poisoning or allergic reactions are products liability claims that can impact your restaurant operations
- Crime Exposure – Restaurants and bars often have cash on hand, store expensive cuts of meat, liquor and/or wine bottles as part of their stock
- Inland Marine – Insurance covers items like special equipment, art, collectibles, or memorabilia
Britton and Britton Insurance can provide coverage for a variety of restaurant and hospitality industry exposures such as; Local owned restaurant, family, casual, fine dining, Tavern, bar, lounge, nightclub, Coffee Shop, Deli, food trailers, food trucks, concessionaires, Ice cream, Yogurt shops, Hotel, Bed and Breakfast, Independently or company owned franchise.
We offer a broad range of commercial insurance coverage options including Business Owners Insurance Policy (BOP) Property, Building, General Liability, Commercial Automobile, Inland Marine, Workers Compensation, Cyber Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Builders Risk, Excess Umbrella, Liquor Liability, Business interruption, Spoilage and more. Ask us to customize your Texas restaurant insurance quote with your preferred coverages.